We are getting closer to our 50th reunion on September 27 and the excitement is building! We are excited that classmates are coming from near and far. We have lot's of classmates from the local area and a number coming from California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, New York City, Virginia, New Jersey, Michigan, Kentucky, Maryland and as far away as The Neatherlands.
We looked at the past and glanced toward the future, we seniors balanced on the threshold of tomorrow…….Now we gather, 50 years later, to reconnect and remember our days at BHS. We will enjoy our time together as we reminisce and remember the youth we shared in very different times.
- If you require a gluten-free dinner, please send an email to Toni (Surace) Smith at [email protected] before September 1. There will be plenty of choices for vegetarians on the buffet.
- If you are staying at the hotel, there is a free shuttle service from the airport. Use the hotel phone in the baggage area.
- There will be a Meet & Greet in The City View Room at the Double Tree at 7:00 pm to 10:00 on Friday night with a cash bar
- Some of us will be gathering there for dinner at 5:30, please send an email to David Kikel at [email protected] if you would like to join us for dinner before the Meet & Greet.
- The Tour of the High School will be at 10:00 Saturday morning. We will meet at the North Entrance near the administrative building. We’ll meet for lunch somewhere in the local area after the tour (location to be determined).
- We will have a tour of the Bedford Historical Society on Saturday after lunch. If you are interested in joining the tour, please email Jo-Anna Kikel at[email protected].
- The Kikels are hosting a hospitality suite at the hotel where we can gather between events. Join us in Room #121
- The Saturday event starts at 6:00 pm. A photographer will take a group photo at 6:30 – PLEASE be there promptly to be included in the group photo.
- On Sunday Morning at 10:00 classmates will have brunch in the Doubletree Restaurant, join us if you can.
- If you have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible. You can register online at http://bhs1964.webs.com
- If you haven’t visited our website yet, you might want to check it out. There is lots of information about our class: http://bhs1964.webs.com
- We have 132 classmates communicating and sharing information on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BHS.class.of.1964 You might want to check it out.
- If you are unable to attend the reunion and would like us to send you a reunion booklet, please send $10 to Mike Garvin, 29 Ennis Ave., Bedford, OH 44146.
- If you have memorabilia to share with your classmates, please contact Janet (Morton) Kensicki at [email protected] to arrange to have it displayed.
- If you want to be included in the reunion booklet, your short one or two paragraphs and recent photo must be received by August 15. Send them to [email protected]
Bev (Dick) Curtis & Jack Curtis
Adeline (Swaton) Dawson & Richard Dawson
Toni (Surace) Smith & Wayne Smith
Janet (Morton) Kensicki
Jo-Anna (Cherniss) Kikel & David Kikel